The States: East, South & West
Music Festivals & Dance Camps
Fiddle & Dance Workshop (aka Root Camp), Northern Week - Ashokan, New York - 1983
- Reel du Diable (Devil's Dream)
- Sheepskin and Beeswax Others
- Fiddle Tuned Like a Viol - George Wilson
California Traditional Music Society New Year's Dance Camp - Malibu, California
Mel Durham & Tom Sauber
Festival of American Fiddle Tunes - Port Townsend, Washington -1998.
Glenn Berry of Seabeck, Washington
- Sleeping Giant, from Andy Desjarlis
- Glenn's Jig in A Roger Cooper & Tim Bing
Eric Corrigan & Eddy Whalen of Stoneham,
- unnamed galop
- unnamed-Sheepskin and Beeswax
Visitors & Random Encounters
September 1996. Bruce Greene (Burnsville, North Carolina) - fiddle. Bruce visited both the Old Town School of Folk Music and Adler House in Libertyville. He jammed with OTS teachers and visited the Old-Time Ensemble class one Wednesday. His visit began in Libertyville with his appearance at the Old-Time Fiddlers Reunion. It ended with an Adler House workshop. Many tunes he learned from old home recordings of John Salyer, carefully preserved by the Salyer family of Salyersville, Kentucky.
From a living room session.
- Wolf Creek, with Kathy Casper - banjo
- unnamed tune, & Paul Tyler - guitar Taught at the Adler Center workshop.
- Feather Bed, from Hiram Stamper of Hazard, Kentucky
- The Speed of the Plow, from John Salyer
- Rooshian (or Hoosier) Rabbitt, with Chris German - guitar
- Pleasures of a Single Life