A Dr.Dosido Finding Aid
Follow these dozen paths to DrDosido's field recordings.
A few links lead to explanatory landing pages. Most lead to a roster of artists, events or projects. All provide links to specific recordings by artist or project. At every step along the path, you may choose the option to browse recordings.
- Indiana Hoedown grant funded field recordings and radio shows (WIPU-FM, Fort Wayne) from Indiana,1979 to 1980 & 1986
- Field Recordings, for Indiana Hoedown
- Radio Shows, Indiana Hoedown: Traditional Music from the Hoosier State
- Ethnic Project, Ethnic Dance Music in Northern Indiana
- Adler House field and concert recordings from the David Adler House in Libertyville, Illinois, 1987 to 1999
- Fieldwork, Waukegan-Zion survey project of 1987 and 1991 followup
- Concerts, a miscellany
- In the Tradition concert series
- Old Town School fiddlecentric initiatives and workshop recordings from the Old Town School of Folk Music in Chicago, since 1988
- Fiddle Club of the World, roster of featured guests
- Midwest Fiddle Championship, 11 years and counting
- Visitors, a selection
- Tune Catcher rambling around the Great Lakes states and other districts both domestic and foreign (read Finland), since 1976
- Great Lakes
- My Bloomington Years, 1978 through 1986, with some previous recordings from my time in Detroit
- My Chicago Years, since 1986
- Lotus Dickey, my mentor and friend from 1981-89
- Here & There
- My Friends, I wasn't there, but someone else had a tape recorder and shared it with me
My writings, thus far, both academic and informal. I intend to tell my story in full.
- The Doctor of Dosido