Recordings from Chicagoland
Volo Bogtrotters play the Chicago Barn Dance Company's Esperanza dance, 1995: Eric Zorn - caller, Chirps & Fred Campeau - fiddles, Steve Rosen - banjo, Paul Tyler -guitar & Tony Scarimbolo - bass.
Lynn "Chirps" Smith plays the Warrenville Barn Dance - 2007, with Paul Tyler - fiddle & Lynn Garren - guitar, Dot Kent - caller.
Midwest Fiddle Tunes workshop, University of Chicago Folk Festival, 2008.
- Jump That Log from Noah Beavers (Elkville IL)
- Stegen Waltz from Bruce Bollerud (Madison WI) Genevieve Harrison
- Courtin' in the Kitchen from Harvey "Pappy" Taylor
- Gallatin Special from Vince Uselton (Shawneetown IL) Joe Samojedney
- Stump-Tailed Dog from Howard Sims (Modesto IL)
- Harrison's Folly from Garry Harrison
- Rush and the Pepper
Juan Rivera con Los Pichardo at a Fandango at Colibri Gallery in Chicago's Pilsen neighborhood on May 30, 2009.
Gail Heil on fiddle & Bob Bovee on guitar (Spring Grove, Minnesota). Recorded July 3, 2010 in the Sons of Norway Lodge in Lanesboro, Minnesota.